10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
Here’s the mini I made for Genghis Con! It came from a joke I made on twitter a while back about dogs and wi-fi.
I still have some physical copies of the book left so if you’re interested in buying one, send me a message or email or something. There are a lot of ways to contact me.
Captain @teambatesy looking on as we face a space monster during Artemis!!! #artemis #nerdnight #spacemonster
So apparently Funimation is putting an English release of Eva 3.0 out in theatres for January 2014. I just watched it for the first time last night and I still have no idea what I saw, so the theatrical audience reaction will probably be hilarious. :v
"We know that to give writing its future, it is necessary to overthrow the myth. The birth of the reader must come at the death of the author." -Roland Barthes, "Death of the Author", 1968
Sneak preview of my Halloween costume: The Death of the Author.